Sunday, May 22, 2011

Southern Hospitality




I post a photo of Atlanta's sunset because I indeed did lose a day of Peru thanks to a maintenance issue with the plane this morning. Delta did their best with a hotel, three meal vouchers, and $200 off my next ticket purchase.

On the lemons from lemonade front, I think I'll get to tour the CNN headquarters tomorrow. On the bizarre front, my neighbor on the flight down had a high school counselor who was the girls basketball coach at St Martin's College in Lacey, WA when my dad was coaching the fellas in the 80s. There you go.

On the truly awesome front, it was 90 when I landed here and promises to be the same tomorrow. That REALLY helps.

I'm also currently, as I type, two blocks from the original Chick-fil-A restaurant. The south is weird in such an awesome way.

Peace,
Patrick


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Atlanta Best Western

1 comment:

  1. You take the most amazing pics, Patrick. I feel like I'm there. You capture the place, and even more remarkable, the feeling of the place. Keep on writing please....Your words are gold too!

    ReplyDelete