Sunday, May 22, 2011

So Far so Crappy

I am off to a slow start on my journey. A maintenance delay on my first flight to Atlanta means I will miss my connection to Lima. With only one flight out a day to Peru (on Delta, anyway), I will have to spend 24 hrs in Atlanta and fly out tomorrow. Sigh. At least they are shelling out for a hotel since it is their maintenance issue.

I'm frustrated, but this kind of thing has never happened to me and I guess I'm due. There's an outside chance the plane will find a tail wind and we'll make up enough time in the air for me to make today's flight to Lima.

Down but not defeated...

~Patrick

1 comment:

  1. If you have ever been dumb enough to click on a link with a black box recording of a plane going down you will never, ever feel bad about a maintenance delay ever again. Enjoy your trip, tell Ryan and his family 'hello.'

    ReplyDelete